Peppermint Protein+ Fudge Recipe
Dec 22, 2023
Get ready to treat yourself this holiday season… As a last minute gift from us to you, enjoy this festive Peppermint Protein+ Fudge recipe!
This sweet treat is something everyone can enjoy at the holiday gatherings this year, and a sneaky way for YOU to get your essential nutrients in without missing out on all the goodies. Plus, it’s so quick and easy to make for us on the go ammas!
Happy Holidays to you and your families!
- 12oz bag of white chocolate chips
- Spoonful of amma360 Postpartum Protein+ Powder
- 1 tsp peppermint or vanilla extract (Depending on how minty you want it!)
- Milk of choice
- 2 candy canes crushed
- Add white chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl. Melt down in 10 second intervals and stir until melted.
- Add amma360 Postpartum Protein+ Powder to the melted chocolate.
- Add extract to the melted chocolate.
- Mix up the melted chocolate, protein powder, and extract until consistency is like batter. It will be VERY thick at this point.
- Add milk of your choice in small splashes as needed to bring it back to a chocolate consistency.
- Add to a small glass pan that is lined with parchment paper.
- Top with crushed candy canes.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour or more.
- Cut into small servings and serve at room temperature.
We hope you enjoy this recipe, ammas! Be sure to share your photos and videos with us by tagging @amma360health on Instagram!